Stonepony Dressage - Our Central Oregon Dressage Facility
more photos below
- Beautiful, peaceful, 22 acres with natural landscaping and easy access.
Covered arena 70' x 144', lighted, with rubber/sand footing and mirrors.
- Outdoor arena 90' x 215', sand footing, with a full size dressage court.
- Round pen with rubber/sand footing and solid sides.
- Six 12x12 run-in stalls: rubber mats, large paddocks, heated troughs.
- Six 12x12 stalls with "soft stall" mats, paddocks, heated Nelson waterers.
- Sixteen individual pastures.
- Tack room.
- Four matted grooming stations with cross-ties (overhead radiant heaters).
- Two wash racks.
Contact Stonepony Dressage in Central Oregon.
Call 541-923-6349 or email us